Defining the Role and Skills of an Effective Manager…
Get to know yourself as a people manager – this module will include a behavioural survey and the provision of a Strengths and Development Report to inform the focus of your programme of activities.
- Learn what constitutes good leadership and effective management
- Perform self-analysis using various tools and models to determine your preferred management style
- Know your own individual strengths and development areas
- Understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence in Business Leaders
- Develop awareness and practice skills and behaviours that are outside of your current operating style
- Recognise other’s operating style and how to engage them through communication and behavioural strategies