HR Advice Line and Support – an extension of your team
Having a HR expert at the end of the telephone is very reassuring. To guide you through confusing compliance requirements and give guidance on how to handle difficult employee situations with best practice at the forefront, is invaluable. If you find managing your people time consuming and it means you take your eye off the ball, then our HR Advice line and Support service is for you!
We act as an extension of your business which means you have your own dedicated HR expert who will compliment your existing set-up, depending on your needs. This all means that you can reduce the amount of time you have to spend on managing your company’s HR – we work with you to streamline your people processes and unravel employment legislation, so that you and your people can get on with what you all do best.
What’s more, we offer these services on a retained or ad-hoc basis so total flexibility to meet your business requirements.
- Employment law advice.
- Maintenance of legally compliant employment contracts, HR systems, policies & procedures.
- Job descriptions and handbooks.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Induction programmes.
- Handling of performance, absence and disciplinary issues.
- Helping you manage dismissals and redundancy.
- Dealing with employee issues and requests.
- HR support and employment advice for managers.
- Annual pay review administration.
- HR software and payroll.
HR Outsourcing – your expert HR team
Struggling to manage your increasingly complex HR function yourself? Or are you grappling with the decision whether now is the right time to employ a specialist but are concerned about the costs? If this resonates with you then our HR Outsourcing service is an ideal solution.
It’s a fully managed HR solution, whereby our expert team will take over the day-to-day management of all your HR tasks. We’ll take away all the stress and ensure that your HR processes are being run efficiently and in compliance with employment legislation.
We can provide virtual or on-site support leaving you to focus on what you do best – running your business – and we could save you money compared to handling HR in-house.
HR Projects – pay as you go support
Got a specific HR issue or niggle? Not sure how to handle a specific HR challenge? Or simply want to get a robust HR strategy in place? Then our HR Projects service is for you.
We don’t do ‘off the shelf’ solutions as we like to get up close and personal – to really understand you, your company and your people, so that what we recommend fits with the individual needs of your business.
And we don’t just give you advice. We follow it through and help you to plan and make the changes, measuring outcomes as we go. So whatever the issue, we can project manage it for you and deliver great results for your business.
Some of the projects we cover include:
- Compliance – ensuring your documents are up-to-date and meet current employment legislation.
- Performance Management – gives you a great platform on which to assess each employee’s contribution to your business and their effectiveness.
- Induction Programmes – gives your new starter the best possible introduction to your business, values and expectations so that they start off on the right foot.
- Job Descriptions – we analyse each role within your business and provide a written definition of what it entails and a set of competencies that will help you to recruit properly and measure performance.
- The soft side of HR -providing a focal point for your staff to help them feel engaged, valued and happy! Happy people are productive people.
- Culture Change – a redefining of the corporate vision and values and aligning them to company culture and employees. Enables growth and increased profits.
Starting to employ staff? Now the fun REALLY begins!
We know what it is like starting a business from scratch and how many things there are to think about. On top of all the commercial and statutory things involved with the business itself you also need to make sure that everything is in order when you start employing people. Compliance is crucial and easy to achieve if you start as you mean to go on…it doesn’t need to be onerous or overwhelming.
Our fixed price SME Employee Essentials Pack is designed to provide you with the essential employee document templates you need when employing your first member of staff and tailored to your own particular business…
- Job Offer letter
- Statement of Terms and Conditions
- New Starter Forms
- Disciplinary and Grievance Policies
- Health & Safety Policy
- Eligibility to work in the UK checklist
We will spend up to two hours of our time advising and guiding you through best practice and the importance of setting your business culture and values from the beginning. Our SME Employee Essentials Pack gives you a really solid base on which to build your employee numbers as your business grows. Not only that, all your documents are held on our brilliant Clarity HR employee portal and which you can access for free any time. If you want to increase your use of the portal as your business develops, you can do at any time though there may be a cost depending on what you want from it.
Investment £475 + VAT
‘Rachel explained to me that KCA had a new start up HR package, ideal for our business. The relaxed environment that Rachel and Catherine created was ideal and the whole process was effortless…’ Andy Kaye, Operations Director, 4Site IT Solutions
Developed for SMEs, our affordable, comprehensive cloud-based business tool offers ease of recording and managing employee information.
Move from tracking employee information in spreadsheets and filing cabinets to personalised HR software that gives you the freedom to focus on your business.