Managing Poor Performance Training, Chester
How to manage and improve poor team performance
Dealing with under performance is a challenge that every manager has to face. If a team member isn’t performing at their best, it can affect the morale of the entire team and impact the overall goals of your business.
Whilst every situation is different, there are some key principles that every people manager can apply when managing poor performance. This training will give you the tools to help identify and improve poor performance in a professional and positive way.
What does the Managing Poor Performance Training cover?
- How to assess a team against high performance models
- Identifying poor performance
- How to avoid where teams typically fall down: delegation, motivation and engagement
- The importance of communication and effective strategies to deliver both positive and negative feedback
- Using Performance Improvement plans