Assertiveness Training, Chester
Assertiveness Training for team leaders, managers and staff looking to improve their influencing skills and enhance their level of assertiveness.
Being able to positively influence your team and assert yourself is an essential skill for managers. It’s not just about getting people to agree with you, but being able to inspire, persuade and encourage your team.
This assertiveness training helps team leaders and managers develop the knowledge and skills required to project a positive and self-assured image and how to use influencing and assertiveness to build rapport and gain co-operation.
What does the assertiveness training cover?
- Understand the definitions of influencing and assertiveness
- Self-awareness – JOHARI’s window and PDR
- How to give 360 degree feedback
- The power of influence
- Persuading others with ease
- 7 Habits of highly effective people