An experienced and driven Recruitment and HR Manager is sought. You will relish the challenge and variety of contributing to the growth and expansion of a well-established, multisite home care business. This role, within a highly rewarding sector, primarily focuses on creating and delivering the recruitment, engagement and retention strategy.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Recruitment and HR Manager will…
- Lead and manage a small team to provide a comprehensive service to the business
- Understand the hiring needs of the organisation and create the strategy to deliver high volume, candidate focused campaigns
- Develop and maintain candidate attraction routes and oversee the selection process
- Analyse reasons for exit, creating and delivering a robust retention plan
- Measure employee satisfaction; identifying, mapping and delivering improvements in employee engagement
- Ensure compliance regarding staff training and development, maintaining the training matrix
- Manage, update and implement process and procedure
- Support and coach Managers to deal with people issues, including D&G
- Create and provide reports on key people measures
The ideal Recruitment and HR Manager will demonstrate…
- Holding a relevant qualification; for example, CIPD, Cert RP or equivalent
- Breadth and depth of knowledge across the recruitment cycle
- Ideas and determination, an ability to hit the ground running!
- Driving multiple strategies forward in a fast-paced environment
- Being up to date with employment law, able to advise appropriately on HR matters.
- Improving employee retention and engagement rates
- Management skills, leading a team to success
- Knowledge of the Health and Social Care sector is helpful, but not essential
- Being a car owner/driver who is willing to travel and work between offices within the Cheshire county
- The ability to maintain good relationships with diverse people is essential
- A willingness to work outside 9-5 to meet business objectives
- IT literate, with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return, the Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience, pension contribution and healthcare benefit.
To apply for this HR role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Closing date for applications 25th January 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com