Learning & Development – invest for success
It’s difficult to find the right talent in the first place within a candidate led market, so when you’ve got the right people in place why miss the opportunity to enhance their skills and expertise? And in doing so add tremendous value to your business whilst ensuring you retain your best talent.
Our qualified and experienced Trainers and Facilitators have designed programmes to accelerate knowledge whilst coaching ensures this learning is carried through to behaviour. Courses are available in both one-to-one and workshop formats with follow-up reviews for an agreed period after course completion. Our portfolio includes established programmes and the ability to shape and tailor workshops to meet identified objectives and training needs.
Programmes covered include:
- Management Development – Our Clarity7 programme instills the skills and tools for management success with 4 cohorts ran per year
- A one day and two day Recruiting Success course
- Team building and managing conflict
- HR basics for SME’s
One of the most useful and effective tools we use in all our programmes is the LifO® method of behavioural profiling. It guides people towards new personal strategies and offers tools that ensure they can perform to their best ability.
Clarity7 – creating strong managers for your business….
An inadequate or unskilled manager can unconsciously sabotage the effort of their team and your business – after all, people don’t generally leave a job, they leave a poor manager. So how do you avoid this happening? Easy! Invest in the RIGHT training to help your managers build and develop their skills so they become truly exceptional leaders.
The most effective management training is positive, relevant and strategically important…and should always be considered an investment, not a cost. It’s all about minimising risk in your business and enhancing, not diminishing, your reputation as an employer of choice in an increasingly competitive world.
Every manager needs to, and should, acquire a set of core skills which allows them to continuously improve as their experience as a manager grows. Our accredited and innovative programme of professional management development masterclasses is delivered by qualified, experienced experts in business and HR management, and will fast track the learning process for all.
The full course is CPD accredited and will earn participants 49 hours of CPD.
The masterclasses examine…
- Defining the role and skills of an effective manager
- Setting the HR strategy for successful people management
- Building high performance in your team
- Performance management
- Effective disciplinary and grievance management
- Successful recruiting techniques
- Developing a coaching style
Forthcoming Dates for your Diary!
- May 24th 2018 – Next full cohort commences with Defining The Role and Skills of an Effective Manager
- 28th June 2018 – HR for Non -HR Managers
- 26th July 2018 – Buliding high performance in teams and the essential soft skills
- 27th September 2018 – Feedback essentials, Performance Management and Appraisals
Please click on the link to download our syllabus or contact us to book your place.
What our delegates say….
“I completed this course last year, it was fantastic and Rachel Hough was extremely knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities.”
“Excellent course – led by a highly motivated and dynamic facilitator.”
“10/10, Very informative and engaging. Personal and small workshop, so very reflective of my usual working environment.”
“10/10, It was very well explained and we were guided into finding our own answers.”
Life Orientations – a behavioural profiling tool and method that helps managers to be better managers
Lifo® provides understanding as to how the people they manage think and feel, how the teams they are part of work together and how the business functions on a day-to-day basis.
When should I use it?
Lifo® offers a truly fast, effective and lasting path to high performance in individuals, teams and organisations through:
- Identifying strengths in individuals and teams
- Increasing effective behaviour
- Giving insight and understanding into what makes people tick
- Improving communication, motivation and employee engagement
- Improving personal organisation and focus
- Providing more options in stressful situations
- Development of problem solving strategies
- Matching people’s strengths to role and tasks to optimise potential
Why should I use it?
Our qualified Lifo® assessor and coach can work with you to use this method in many ways:
- successful recruiting
- leadership development
- team building
- personal development
- organisational culture
- management training
- employee engagement
In short, Lifo® helps managers and staff become more engaged and effective in the workplace. To discover how Lifo® can transform your people, your team and your organisation simply contact us or take advantage of our free consultation.
The Clarity Coaching programme…
Its not just about putting someone through a training course and expecting instant results. The embedding of those newly acquired skills and behaviours in the immediate period following training, is absolutely crucial to that training being a worthwhile investment.
The number of companies reporting the use of coaching and mentoring in dealing with under performance and lifting capability in good performers, doubled from 2009 to 2011, according to the CIPD ‘The Coaching Climate’ survey published in September 2011.
Coaching on a one to one basis for a short period following training, ensures that learning is carried through to behaviour on a consistent and on-going basis. Delivered by our professional, ILM qualified coaches, it’s a brilliant way of helping others to improve, develop, learn new skills, find personal success, achieve aims and to manage life change and personal challenges effectively.
What will coaching bring to your business?
- Driving individual transitions into new roles and promotions
- Achieving improved communication and cohesion within teams
- Increasing capability in business to operate, lead and manage
- Improved retention and increased job satisfaction
Comments from our coachees…
‘I feel I’ve made real progress, especially with regards to delivering effective delegation and feedback and managing the supporter vs. controller aspect.’
‘I think you did a great job of helping me to see the problem Rachel – thank you!’
The Clarity Mentoring programme…
‘..the skill of the mentor comes from past experiences and is broad-based, unlike training which has a more targeted background’ Peter Hill (2004)’
We love helping new business owners who would like to learn from our experiences and so we can work with you as business mentors for as long as you need us to. Just two hours a month for a minimum period of six months will provide you with consistent support, guidance and practical help to give you an above average chance of achieving those important goals that you are aiming for.
Benefits to you, the mentee…
- Development outcomes which may include – knowledge, technical and behavioural improvements
- Better management of career goals
- Developing a wider network of influence
- Increased confidence and self-awareness which helps build performance and contribution
- Line managers and HR also gain from better employee focus and engagement
So if you think you and your business could benefit from working with us through our mentoring programme, give Kirsty a call on 01244 515548 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our coaches and mentors have achieved the Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring, a nationally recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).