Management Coaching – Training & Mentoring
Executive coaching has become a influential part of the learning and development strategy for many organisations. Our Management Coaching is specifically designed to provide a supportive and dynamic programme to develop leadership and management skills.
The number of companies reporting the use of coaching and mentoring in dealing with under performance and lifting capability in good performers, doubled from 2009 to 2011, according to the CIPD ‘The Coaching Climate’ survey published in September 2011.
Coaching on a one to one basis for a short period following training, ensures that learning is carried through to behaviour on a consistent and on-going basis. Delivered by our professional, ILM qualified coaches, it’s a brilliant way of helping others to improve, develop, learn new skills, find personal success, achieve aims and to manage life change and personal challenges effectively.
What will coaching bring to your business?
- Drive individual transitions into new roles and promotions
- Achieve improved communication and cohesion within teams
- Increase capability in business to operate, lead and manage
- Improved retention and increased job satisfaction
“I feel I’ve made real progress, especially with regards to delivering effective delegation and feedback and managing the supporter vs. controller aspect.”
The Clarity Mentoring Programme
The Clarity Mentoring Programme not only helps to attract and retain high calibre professionals, it also offers opportunities for managers, business owners and HR professionals to drive their career forward and become better leaders.
How the programme works
Mentoring takes place for two hours each month for a minimum period of six months. This allows for consistent support, guidance and practical help to give you the best chance of achieving those important goals that you are aiming for.
Benefits of the Mentoring programme:
- Development outcomes may include – knowledge, technical and behavioural improvements
- A better understanding of career goals
- Developing a wider network of influence
- Increased confidence and self-awareness to build performance and contribution
- Gain better employee focus and engagement from Line Managers
Our coaches and mentors have achieved the Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring, a nationally recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).