Workplace Mental Health Training Chester
On-demand training course in Chester for Managers and HR Professionals
Workplace Mental Health Training has become a key requirement for today’s managers. The pressure of an increasingly demanding work culture in the UK is perhaps the biggest and most pressing challenge to the mental health of employees. It is therefore more important than ever to ensure that your managers have the tools and support they need to manage mental health in the workplace.
This half day interactive workshop aims to give an understanding of mental health, how to recognise signs of poor mental health and increase confidence to talk to individuals and sign post them to appropriate support in the workplace.
What does the training cover?
- How to recognise signs of stress
- Recognising what triggers mental health issues
- Understanding cultural differences
- Dealing with a reducing workplace stress
- Challenging the stigma of mental health
- Management styles of dealing with stress/mental health support