Creating high performing teams – One Day Masterclass
We all know that a high performing team will always deliver results. But how do we go about creating one? We all want that team who share a common vision, goals, metrics and then go ahead to collaborate efforts, challenge each other and are accountable towards achieving outstanding results.
This one-day interactive masterclass helps managers and team leaders achieve collaboration and a shared vision within your team so that it performs to its optimum level. Consistently.
This highly engaging, interactive workshop will enable you to:
- Communicate effectively with your team so that all members contribute to the team’s goals.
- Understand how to avoid where teams typically fall down: delegation, motivation and engagement
- Create a roadmap to achieve high performance
- Learn how to assess a team against high performance models
- Understand the importance of communication and effective strategies to deliver both positive and negative feedback
- Learn the effective strategies for conflict resolutions and difficult conversations
HEAR WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
“We have fixed a lot in our processes from what I have learnt from this training.
It has allowed me to gain confidence and also apply a lot of actions to my workplace.”
“If you need training, make sure you get Rachel as this has been such a valuable training session and interesting. It is the best I have been on and not made to feel stupid!”
“I completed this course last year, it was fantastic, and Rachel Hough was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities.”