Create high performing teams – Masterclass | Thursday 24 September
Create a high performing team who collaborate, innovate and consistently produce superior results.
This masterclass helps managers create a ‘winning spirit’ within their team; bringing a deep sense of purpose and commitment to your company’s goals and mission that are flexible and responsive to changing demands.
Who is this workshop for?
- Managers and team leaders who want to create a ‘winning spirit’ within their team
- Managers who want to be better at engaging their team, with skills to delegate and motivate effectively
- Managers who want to achieve collaboration and a shared vision amongst their team
The workshop will be made of a small group of participants and there will be breakout rooms to allow for maximum interaction and participation.
- Create a roadmap to achieve high performance in your team (whether working remotely or in-person)
- Improve your skills in delegation, motivation and engagement in order to improve performance
- Understand the causes of team dysfunction and how to overcome them
- Create a team that believes in the power of support, commitment, communication, collaboration, and agreement
- How to assess your team against high performance models
- Create a culture of continuous feedback: actively giving and seeking feedback to build trust, accountability and transparency
HEAR WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
“We have fixed a lot in our processes from what I have learnt from this training.
It has allowed me to gain confidence and also apply a lot of actions to my workplace.”
“If you need training, make sure you get Rachel as this has been such a valuable training session and interesting. It is the best I have been on and not made to feel stupid!”
“I completed this course last year, it was fantastic, and Rachel Hough was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities.”