Essential Employment Legislation for People Managers – One Day Masterclass
Employment legislation is forever changing, and managers need to understand the basis of employment law and be equipped with the tools to make an informed decision when challenging situations arise.
This one day course helps managers understand employment legislation and best practice, as well as the legal implications surrounding employment law so that you are well-equipped to deal with a range of scenarios that may happen within your team.
- Improved risk management in potentially highly litigious areas such as dismissal and discrimination
- Understand key employment legislation, including statutory rights, recruitment and dismissal
- Learn how to deal with difficult situations and conversations more efficiently, saving time and preventing issues recurring
- Create an awareness of equality and diversity in your organisation
- Manage your absence policy in line with legislation
- Develop a framework for managing disciplinaries and grievances effectively
HEAR WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
“We have fixed a lot in our processes from what I have learnt from this training.
It has allowed me to gain confidence and also apply a lot of actions to my workplace.”
“If you need training, make sure you get Rachel as this has been such a valuable training session and interesting. It is the best I have been on and not made to feel stupid!”
“I completed this course last year, it was fantastic, and Rachel Hough was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities.”