Performance Management: the good, the bad and the ugly
A key element within any high performing team is a continuous culture of feedback, the good and the bad! Yet only 30% of individuals report that they regularly receive this in their workplace!
By fine tuning your skills and confronting why effective feedback doesn’t currently form part of your performance management programme, you can create a responsive and highly focused team & learn to tackle poor performance and behaviour BEFORE it becomes an issue.
- You understand the importance of continuous feedback to help improve and maintain performance, but how can you deliver feedback in a way that’s going to make a meaningful difference to your team?
- With the increase of remote working, you need to review your current performance management programme in order for it to be effective
- You wished you could spot and head off the warning signs of poor performance and behaviour BEFORE they become an issue and disciplinary measures were needed
- You want to set clear expectations from the very start with new team members with clear KPIs so that employees will know the main purpose behind everything they do
- You are frustrated by the challenges of only giving formal performance reviews, how can you make the informal feedback loop work for you?
This highly interactive workshop will increase productivity through effective performance management and help you spot the roadblocks that are preventing you from being a winning team.
- Understand the importance and purpose of strong performance management
- Learn how to create and implement a robust performance management process
- Discover how to spot the warning signs of poor performance and take pre-emptive action
- Learn ways to reward good performance to ensure that all team members commit to their goals, and are clear about how their progress will be measured
- Effectively prepare for the performance review
To book your place : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/146920375799
“We have fixed a lot in our processes from what I have learnt from this training.
It has allowed me to gain confidence and also apply a lot of actions to my workplace.”
“If you need training, make sure you get Rachel as this has been such a valuable training session and interesting. It is the best I have been on and not made to feel stupid!”
“I completed this course last year, it was fantastic, and Rachel Hough was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities.”