Performance Management Training – One Day Masterclass
The art of successful performance management is a process. It’s not just a performance appraisal that happens once a year. Managers and team leaders need the skills and tools to drive continuous performance and grow their team’s skills.
Whether you are seeking to support an under performer to good, or make a good performer great. This highly interactive workshop will increase productivity in your team through effective management performance on an ongoing basis.
- Understand the importance and purpose of strong performance management
- Learn how to create and implement a robust performance management process
- Discover how to spot the warning signs of poor performance and take pre-emptive action
- Learn ways to reward good performance to ensure that all team members commit to their goals, and are clear about how their progress will be measured
- Effectively prepare for the performance review
HEAR WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
“We have fixed a lot in our processes from what I have learnt from this training.
It has allowed me to gain confidence and also apply a lot of actions to my workplace.”
“If you need training, make sure you get Rachel as this has been such a valuable training session and interesting. It is the best I have been on and not made to feel stupid!”
“I completed this course last year, it was fantastic, and Rachel Hough was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities.”