The Art of Recruiting Well …
Recruiting the right candidate is an art form. This two-day programme shows you how.
An intensive two day management training course that equips business owners and managers with the essential recruitment skills and knowledge needed to attract and retain high quality people to your organisation.
Day 1 – Learning Outcomes
- Why a best practice approach is business critical
- The importance of your employer brand
- Getting it right the first time – the challenges!
- Exploring candidate sourcing and selection techniques
- The legislation that impacts the recruitment process
- The art of candidate attraction – writing great ad copy
- Managing bias – especially unconscious bias
- How to manage and control the recruitment process
Day 2 – Learning Outcomes
- Creating a process that works for you
- Developing your interview structure and question bank
- Become practiced in the format and structure of competency based interviewing
- Gain the confidence to know when ‘it’s a fit’
- Understanding just how crucial a great ‘on-boarding’ process is to your bottom line
This course can be run on-demand at a time and place to suit you. Call 01244 732071 or email email@example.com for more information.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS COURSE ATTENDEES
I have been impressed with the process and effort utilised to identify a professional group of candidates for interview for a senior position within our organisation.
John Agass, Alpha Homes
They really got to know our company and our expectations for the new role, as well as creating the advert that attracted over 100 candidates. They conducted both telephone and face-to-face interviews, keeping us informed throughout the process. They whittled the list down to 3 outstanding candidates, who we interviewed, and I’m very happy to say we appointed one of them.
Mike Georgeson, Rental Step
Many thanks Rachel to you and the Kirsty Craig Associates team for helping us with the recruitment of our new Project Coordinator Dawn. It’s the first time we had recruited via a professional HR company, you made the whole process very easy, clear and professional for us and we were impressed with the calibre of shortlisted interviewees and delighted with our new employee who started with us last week!
Richard Knew, Knew Productions
“10/10, It was very well explained and we were guided into finding our own answers.”
“10/10, Very informative and engaging. Personal and small workshop, so very reflective of my usual working environment.”
“Excellent course – led by a highly motivated and dynamic facilitator.”
“I completed this course last year, it was fantastic and Rachel Hough was extremely knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities.”