Developing the HR Strategy for successful People Management – One Day Masterclass
Evaluating your current people capabilities will enable you to better understand your team members and employees and how they contribute to fulfilling your overall goals and objectives.
This one-day interactive masterclass gives managers and team leaders the tools to put people right at the heart of your strategic business plan and apply the soft skills required for successful leadership.
This one-day masterclass is ideal for business owners, managers and team leaders who are keen to understand and apply essential HR legislation and utilise effective people leadership to achieve business growth.
- Learn how to identify managerial activities that contribute to leadership effectiveness and develop a plan to attain this
- Understand why some companies achieve strategic success and others don’t
- Learn how your organisational goals inform your people strategy
- Gain the knowledge and application of essential legislation that affects your HR operations
- Understand the benefits of operating to best practice and potential risks of not adhering to it
- Applying soft leadership skills to management practice
To book your place… https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/146899766155
HEAR WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
“We have fixed a lot in our processes from what I have learnt from this training.
It has allowed me to gain confidence and also apply a lot of actions to my workplace.”
“If you need training, make sure you get Rachel as this has been such a valuable training session and interesting. It is the best I have been on and not made to feel stupid!”
“I completed this course last year, it was fantastic, and Rachel Hough was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities.”